22 July 2009

Blast from the past

so i dug into the poetry archives and pulled a few to share with you ... originally on my myspace blog, of course i deleted that poor thing but it was where i started blogging ... so these are early pieces ... anyway i like them and i thought i would share ...




Vol. 1

i say nothing
because i mean
nothing
to you
................
but its no
"thing"
to me
it lives and breaths
til its last
breath
is crushed out
til its pluse becomes
slower
and slower still
until matter is transformed into
21 grams of energy
and takes flight on wings
passing through the stone
passageways
carved by the ancients
aligned with heavenly bodies
to the ever after
and then ...





sparks




is it savoir-faire or
lack of it ...
or the twinkle in the eye
that starts the
sparks of
curiosity
which ignite the flame of
infatuation
and
desire
not desire of flesh and bone
but spirit
and soul
thought patterns
kaleidoscopic dream states
altered life paths
different facets illuminated
that flash of sparkle
in the peripheral
that makes me stop to
investigate the
bling bling
or ... lack of it
whatever it is
it's real to me
at this point in time
and
i
like
it





para ti




so tell me what's a guy got to do
to be on your team?
those eyes got me falling
f
a
l
l
i
n
g
down into ... deep "like"
daydreams ...
of you
of us
your smile
got me knocked the hell out
my champ
my doll ... face
not just a "piece"
of ass
but a dime "piece"
class
i don't want just "a" piece
i want you whole
mind
body
soul
and everything that comes with ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment